Little Helping Hands relies upon the generous contributions of the business community to support our operations and the growth of our programs.
Why sponsor Little Helping Hands?
- Be part of a unique cause that develops children into community-minded leaders and citizens. We want to provide a service pathway for today’s youth from early childhood through their teen years. Your support will help us to develop a compassionate and capable next generation.
- Maximize your community service dollars through support of multiple organizations simultaneously. We partner with over 85 other local nonprofits/organizations annually providing family volunteers and in-kind support to a variety of causes such as homelessness, children and families in need, animal welfare, youth development/education, elderly care, and the environment. View our partners.
- Extend your marketing reach to families with children. We reach thousands of families multiple times throughout the year and have a large following on social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
All levels include:
- Acknowledgment on Little Helping Hands website (including logo and link to your site).
- Acknowledgment in our e-Report card newsletters, a quarterly distribution to 4,500+ families.
- Inclusion in social media outreach to over 4,000 Facebook / 1,000 Twitter followers and recognition in post-activity communication to family volunteers.
Annual Fundraising Events
Become a business sponsor or match funder in support of our annual fundraising events/campaigns.
- Amplify Austin, March 2-3, 2017
- Annual Fundraising Luncheon, Spring 2017
- Family Volunteer Day, November 2017
- Year-End Fundraising Appeal, December 2017
For additional information, please contact Marissa Vogel at firstname.lastname@example.org